Saturday, January 8, 2011

Check 1-2

Hey everyone! Just thought I would try out the blog and make sure everything is working smooth. As often as I can, I will be posting here about my experiences, activities, adventures, and posting pictures about my semester in Singapore. I don't leave until 14 Jan, flying from Jacksonville, Newark, Tokyo, then Singapore, so I won't be posting again until I arrive in-country.

For contact information for the family and friends, I will have my Skype account always open on my itouch/laptop under the name 'erdougal'. I always have my e-mail (dougale@my.erau.edu), and I will have my cell phone. I receive free texts, so if you want to Skype or just say hi, text me (its free for you and me) and we can communicate that way :) But remember, Singapore is a 13 hours time difference, so the best time to contact for those in the US would be breakfast/after dinner.

Hope everyone had a safe holiday, and I'll be posting again next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I'm just practicing. Max just helped me with this. Luv ya. -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Emily!!! its meg and grandma...we are trying this out...im trying to teach grandma!!! lol!! glad you got there safely~ love you!

    ReplyDelete