Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Address!!!

Nothing really new to report. Spent the last day resting my feet and reading Black Hawk Down in the beautiful weather. Its so lovely here, its that type of weather where you could really wear a bathing suit or pants and be confortable. Insides are AC-blasted either and there is always a nice breeze. The base behind campus was doing artillery testing and bomb drops last night and this morning. I went running on that side of campus earlier and there are property posting with DANGER and cross bones all over them, but no fences....

Anyway, here is my address to my dorm if anyone is interested. Mom said (from FL) it costs 98 cents to mail me a letter, not bad!

Emily Dougal
3C-07-10
Hall of Residence 3
NTU
52 Nanyang Walk
Singapore 639928

My roommate and I are supposed to share a mailbox, however I don't think I'll be getting a roommate. The first day I Got here, I was told I would be staying with a local who has been studying in the US. Every door room, except mine at the time, had a sign with the names and majors of the residences of that room. My sign got posted on my door yesterday, with my roommates name and major whited-out. Maybe I'll get lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment